Movistar Customer Care Solution, Peru
In July 2013, Movistar and ANOVO embarked on an exclusive partnership which focused on increasing customer satisfaction within Movistar stores in 20 cities across Peru.
Movistar approached ANOVO with a brief to offer an in-store repair solution that delivered the following:
- A fast and convinient walk-in repair experience for its customers.
- 30 minute maximum turn-around time for Level 1 repairs
- Expert front-desk "Customer Technicians" to quickly determine device issues
- High levels of customer service and communciation for both in- and out-of-warranty repair options
ANOVO worked with Movistar to deploy in-store hubs within Telefónica stores in 20 cities across Peru. The primary activity within the hubs is Level 0 – 2 repairs, with valued-added customer swap and exchange services.
Level 0 and 1 Repairs
- ANOVO’s Commercial Technicians provide a convenient front-desk repair service for Level 0 and 1 repairs. Technicians are trained in technical diagnostics and repairs, and have strong customer service skills.
- The initial diagnosis is carried out and the results explained face-to-face with the client
- The front desk is supported with back-office in-store repair operations, enabling more complex repairs to be carried out while the customer waits, reducing TAT and increasing customer satisfaction
- The solution is linked to Telefónica’s Commercial Information Systems to identify line or network issues
Level 2 Repairs
- If the required repair is above Level 1 and cannot be resolved within 30 minutes, the handset can be sent to ANOVO’s central repair hub
- To improve customer experience, a loan handset is offered to contract customers
- We also offer a pre-paid delivery service to customer’s home
90% of customers are attended in less than 15 minutes.
We take care of more than 67,000 customers monthly across the network